Friday, March 13, 2009

I Like Disney Movies

I am starting my blog halfway through my second semester of my senior year of High School. I figured instead of sitting around watching t.v. I can be sort of productive and write in a blog. I got the idea from my best friend, who happens to be a big blog fan, and we decided that this could be another way that we stay in touch through college. Like my best friend, I know I'm a biter, I will be positive on this blog and start every post with, I like...

I like Disney Movies.
Like many children Disney movies always fascinated me, even though I was at least 5 years older than Disney's target audience. As a young child my mom did not encourage fairytales because she wanted me to be an independent woman, but who said I can't be independent and watch movies with a "Once upon a time..." and a "happily ever after".

Being a 17 year old girl, having an unhealthy obsession with disney movies and disneyland is something to share. I used to watch at least one disney movie a week, my favorites were Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King.





I have come to terms with the idea that I am a 5 year old trapped in an older persons body and now I embrace it wholeheartedly. I also know that my friends accept me for who I am because they out up with seeing the newest disney/animated movies with me, although everyone knows that the classics are the best with the exception of Enchanted.


Love,
Brick house

No comments:

Post a Comment